Statement Savings Account
Interest-bearing personal or business account for customers who wish to earn interest on their funds that may be deposited or withdrawn at will.
- $50 minimum deposit to open the account. Reduced to $10 for minors.
- $2 monthly service fee may be waived with a minimum daily balance of $100. The monthly service is waived for minors.
- An excess withdrawal fee of $.50 will be assessed for each debit item in excess of six each month.
- Tiered interest rates available. Interest is compounded and credited quarterly and earned only on balances of $100 or more.
Settlers Savings Club
Interest-bearing account designed for individuals who want to save for a particular occasion, such as Christmas or vacations.
- Flexible weekly payment plans are available ranging from $5 to $50.
- Payments are electronically deducted from a Settlers Bank checking or savings account each Friday until the maturity date of your savings club. No coupon books or deposit slips are necessary.
- The account will automatically renew each year unless terminated by the customer.
- Accounts are opened in October. An early closing fee of $10 will be assessed if the account is closed prior to end of club term.
- Interest is accrued daily and credited to your deposit account at the end of the club term. Interest rates may vary.